DR. ARNALDO NEVES DA SILVA
Stem Cell Therapy in Colorado
Arnaldo Neves Da Silva, MD is Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, and he brings to 5280 Advanced Health a wealth of experience, knowledge, and skill--particularly in the realm of headache management. He is also Board Certified in Headache Medicine by the United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties. The certificate numbers are #56839 and #HM00639-14. Fluent in English, Portuguese, and Spanish, and he is also proficient in French. He belongs to a number of important professional association, such as the American Academy of Neurology, the International Headache Society, and the American Headache Society.
He has a wealth of experience in the United States, including his clinical fellowship in Neuro-oncology at the University of Virginia. Dr. Da Silva was also the Lars Leksell Fellow in Radiosurgery and Neuro-oncology at the University of Virginia. He correspondingly served a neurology residency at the University of Chicago, worked as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurology at the University of Colorado, as well as in a headache private practice in the state of Colorado. In addition, Dr. Da Silva spent time as a Staff Physician at the Michigan Head-Pain and Neurological Institute, as well as a Fellow at the Center for Headache and Pain at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
Dr. Da Silva’s medical education includes the following:
- Medical School, the University of Para State (Fac. Est. de Medicina do Para) – 1983-1988 (Brazil)
- Neurosurgical Training, Heliopolis Hospital – Sao Paulo (Brazil) 1989-1993
- Surgical Neuro-oncology Fellowship, Servidor Publico Estadual Hospital (Sao Paulo) Feb 1993- Aug 1994.
- Neurosurgical Observership (Skull Base Lab), Wayne State University, Detroit-MI 1998 (May-August 1998)
His awards include:
- Best Student of Medical School (1985). 15th Anniversary of Faculdade Estadual de Medicina do Para.
- ECFMG Certified (0-658-168-0)